Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sadie's Medical Adventures

This is when we took Sadie down to Primary Children's Hospital to meet with her neurologist, Dr. Francis Filloux. We loved him! Most neurologists we've dealt with are jerks, but this one was so nice, patient and answered every question we had. He took so much time with us. We take Sadie back down in November.
This is at McKay Dee when Sadie had her MRI of her brain.

The pediatric sedation team was awesome and did a great job of entertaining her.





This was down at Primary Children's ER after Sadie's second seizure. I just wanted to thank my sweet mother-in-law for her kindness, love, and support. My mom was in Oklahoma during this time and Sharon was actually with Sadie during the second seizure. Sharon and Stan went to Primary's ER with me and Sharon came up to McKay ER after the first one. She knows exactly how I am and was feeling during all of this. She was a great strength to me (as well as Stan) and I just want her to know how much I appreciate her.


This was at McKay Dee when Sadie had her EEG. I was unable to be at this one because of school, but once again my wonderful mother-in-law went with Ben.
Another special thanks to all our family friends and our ward for their prayers, fast, and love and support during this difficult time.
This was just a cute pic!








No comments: