Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving
















This year was my parents year to have Thanksgiving with them. It was weird not having Chris and Dannie with us. We had a great meal with the usual Thanksgiving fixings. Turkey, potatoes, gravy, beans, sweet potatoes, salad, rolls, etc. It was very good. Ian enjoyed actually being able to eat dinner this year. Last year all he got was mommy's milk!! (That satisfied him greatly, last year!)

Aunt Carolyn was able to come down and spend the day with us. That night we had pie and broke out the cocomotion and had Stephens Caramel hot chocolate. We went outside with Ian and watched as grandpa turned the Christmas lights on. Ian loved it, especially the train. He loves trains. It was a great day.

I am so greatful for my little family, Ian is such a sweet baby and has a lot of love. Ben is a great husband and does a lot for us. He can fix just about anything, and if he can't-we have great dad's that can. Our mothers are great and I am so greatful that they babysit Ian so I don't have to put him in day care. All our siblings and friends are great too. I am greatful for our cars, our warm house, jobs(especially at this time), food on the table, clothes, coats, shoes, Thomas the Tank Engine, and of course the Savior and his church. I am so greatful that we are an eternal family and for the knowledge of the Plan of Happiness. We have been very blessed.










1 comment:

Carolyn Nelson said...

It really was a nice Thanksgiving! I am grateful to be a "terrific aunt" twice and grateful for you and Ben as well.